Kushner Carlson’s entertainment clients range from multi-Grammy Award winning artists to world class athletes. From such representation, the Firm has earned a strong reputation for negotiating and preparing creative talent agreements within the entertainment industry and for protecting its clients’ rights and interests. Indeed, Kushner Carlson’s entertainment clients have come to expect a full range of legal support to meet their unique transactional and/or litigation needs. The firm’s entertainment services include:
- Drafting and negotiating talent, production, appearance, and royalty contracts;
- Protecting clients’ rights regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and licensing issues;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts on behalf of musicians regarding licensing, recording, and distribution;
- Representing writers, publishers, theatrical producers, and film producers regarding a variety of business and legal matters;
- General corporate representation for entertainment clients (e.g. entity/corporate formation, preparation of corporate agreements, maintaining corporate compliance, etc.); and
- Advising clients on a range of entertainment law and business law issues.